Hello there reader, We have some great news for you. The seventh season of Game of Thrones is out. The first episode was released on 16th july, 2017. The name of the episode is Dragonstone, it gives us the recap of the previous season, nothing major happens, but the buildup is very intriguing and engaging.
If you don’t know what game of Thrones is, well, then you have reached the right place. We will not judge you for missing out on it, because, as the old saying goes, to err is human. Be worry no longer. Read through this article and then you would know what exactly GoT is. Here in this article, we are going to discuss Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 4.
Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 4 Stream Online
The article that you are reading will
- Tell you a background information about the series
- Introduce you to the cast
- Give you fan theories
- Possible turn of events
- Or the chance to relive your memories
Game of Thrones History
It started with George R.R Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire. David Benioff and D.B. Weiss went ahead and collaborated with him. The fantasy drama is the part of one novel of A Song of Ice and Fire series. The novel is called, Game of Thrones. The adaptation is not entirely based on the novel itself. The creators of the series have added some twists and turns to suit the interest of the audience. It shows some of the most controversial scenes boldly and people love it just for that. The filming of the article took place in Belfast which is in Canada, Croatia, Malta, Morocco, Spain, Malta and The United States of America. The first ever episode of the first Game of Thrones season came out on 17th April 2011. And now the seventh season is running. It has been a long journey, hasn’t it?
The background is built around the fictional continents namely, Westeros and Essos. The cast is ensemble in nature, where different characters play an equally important part. But it gets focused on three story points which are as follows
- The iron throne, Seven Kingdoms, and, the alliances formed for the quest of conquering the throne.
- The second point is the growth of once powerful name, but now struggling to exist in extreme situations and finally gaining power.
- The third point in the story is the brotherhood who are given the responsibility of defending the realm against pre-existing threats. Such as the White walkers.
Till now, these three points have been the backbone of the story, being represented in different facets and through myriad struggles.
Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 4 has a theme never seen before. It is based on medieval realism. Martin wanted to manifest his idea more on the terms of historical fiction rather than contemporary fantasy. He has even aimed to project the battle between the good and the evil. Martin has wonderfully shown that it is not necessary for the main characters to survive which is rarely seen in other books or shows. One of the creators Benioff said “George brought a measure of harsh realism to high fantasy. He introduced gray tones into a black-and-white universe.”
List of ensemble characters
- Peter Dinklage as Tyrian Lannister
- NikolajCoster-Waldau Jamie Lannister
- Lena Headey as Cersei Lannister
- Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen
- Kit Harington as Jon Snow
- Aidan Gillen as Petyr Baelish
- Iain Glen as Jorah Mormont
- Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark
- Maisie Williams as Arya Stark
- Alfie Allen as Theon Greyjoy
- Isaac Hempstead Wright as Bran Stark
Where to watch the episodes
If this article is able to intrigue your interest, then I will be a proud writer. To be able to watch the episodes you will require a net connection. This will allow you to use HBO Now or Netflix. HBO Now is only available for US users. But the fans residing in India don’t you worry, Hotstar has got your back.
Also Check: Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 3 Stream
- Kingdom of the North, ruled by House Stark of Winterfell.
- Kingdom of the Mountain and the Vale, ruled by House Arryn of the Eyrie.
- Kingdom of the Isles and the Rivers, as you know being ruled by Harren Hoare of Harrenhal.
- Kingdom of the Rock, ruled by the famous and rich House Lannister of Casterly Rock. (ooo that’s mysterious)
- Kingdom of the Stormlands, ruled by House Durrandon of Storm’s End
- Kingdom of the Reach, that is being ruled by House Gardener of Highgarden.
- And of course the Principality of Dorne, being ruled by House Martell of Sunspear
One theory states that Jon Snow is AzorAhai, the prince of light or the prince who was promised. This is in speculation because Melisandre prophesied that AzorAhai will carry the blood of a dragon, and reborn in smoke and salt. This we know from the book when Jon’s injuries smoke and his friends cry tears, falling on them. (tears contains salt). Interestingly, whenever Lady Melisandre has looked into the fire, she has only found things related to snow for Azor. Our doubts get resonated when Snow chooses his duty as a Night’s Watch over the love of his life, Ygritte, which was in the prophecy of AzorAhai and NissaNissa.
One more theory says that Euron Greyjoy will be able to control the Dragons because he has the Dragonbinder. This is no longer a theory because this is set to happen. It will be very intriguing to know how Danaerys comes over this obstacle.
These were some of the fan theories that we have come across. We would love to have your suggestions as well. Please feel free to share it with us.
Go, what are you waiting for? Choose sides and root for your favorite. Before leaving, I would give a little advice, never attach your heart to any of the characters.